Home Forums Podcast supporters Sex and Climate Change

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sam
      Participant

Hey Chris,

Thank you so much for answering my question in the recent ROMA. I completely agree that a lot of our most acute effects on the environment could be mitigated by having less children and addressing global overpopulation in a holistic way.

To that end, I am extremely interested in learning more about how a better understanding of human sexuality could help us address climate change. I have done an extremely small amount of research and discovered that the University of London offers an MBA in “Sexuality and Global Politics” and the American College of Sexologists also has some promising education certificates.

The real question is: If my goal is to pursue a degree that addresses the fundamental link between Sex and Anthropogenic climate change, would it be best to pursue one of these degrees or do you have other recommendations that would be a better use of time and resources?

Thank you,
      Sam

jandojando
      Participant

The idea of using sexuality to save our ecological system is used by an organisation called Fuck For Forest. ‘Erotic Ecological Activism’.

https://www.fuckforforest.com/

Joining might be a good use for your time and resources? 🙂

What are your ideas about how a better understanding of human sexuality could help us address climate change? I’m curious.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.