- February 9, 2020 at 8:33 am #17782caraway.justinParticipant
I’ve been trying to find my own ideal melding of hunter gatherer and modern life, has anyone else been working on this? Are are you trying to add or remove?
- February 23, 2020 at 3:08 pm #18758jandojandoParticipant
Trying to add closer connections with people. In my twenties I lived in a squad, with a group of people. Social contact was very naturally. Now I live by myself, and making appointments constantly is hard. Want to create a tribe around what I’m most interested in (music). Trying to eat less sugary food. Trying to not get a constant information stream into my head, through technology, even though I love to learn stuff. Trying to get more intimacy and body contact in my life. Want to go for more hiking trips in nature. That’s about it.
- August 29, 2020 at 8:29 am #25305Roman RussoParticipant
I wrote about this in another topic (Hey guys! Want to start a discussion here), because someone has a similar question, but essentially it is a combination of:
1) One man (woman) can make a difference in a way how we lead our lives
2) Imagining a utopia and trying to work backwards to create such a reality
3) Finding likeminded people
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.